Cor- Lock Anvil Covers
Replacement Anvil Covers For Printer Slotters - Folder Gluers - Corrugated Paper Industry
Cor-Lock Anvil CoversCOR-LOCK anvil covers are specifically designed for the corrugated paper industry and for Glue-Lap and attachment die-cutting machines. COR-LOCK is a direct replacement for your Anvilok III* anvil cover and can be used without system modifications. Our unique patented design installs faster and features a solid-steel anvil cover backing and extremely durable urethane.
Previously, converting your printer-slotter or folder-gluer to the Anvilok III system meant limiting yourself to a single source for replacement anvil covers.
Now with COR-LOCK Anvil Covers you have a choice.
COR-LOCK anvil covers are designed to fit your Anvilok III System slip bearing without any modifications. In fact, the specially formed metal tab on COR-LOCK covers enables operators to install or rotate these anvil covers faster and easier than the Anvilok III covers they replace. COR-LOCK was designed to eliminate the hassles of sliding a channel into the slip-bearing keyway.
In COR-LOCK you gain all the features that you expect in a C.U.E. designed anvil cover, including:
- - One-piece construction for ease of installation, increased productivity.
- - Highest quality, durable urethane material for maximum service life.
- - Gapless urethane lock for clean, consistent cutting performance.
- - Solid steel backing to prevent anvil cover distortion.
- For ease of installation, high productivity, and maximum life the choice is clear:
COR-LOCK...The Anvil Cover of Choice!
For more information about C.U.E.'s Cor-Lock Anvil Covers call 800-283-4621 or click here to contact us.