Dura-Trax Poly Snow Plow Blades
When nature sends its worst, Snow Professionals can’t afford to be caught unprepared. Dura-Trax snow removal products from C.U.E. outlast and outperform the competition. Whether you are trying to manage an under-funded wear parts budget or you are struggling to turn a profit in a competitive market, Dura-Trax products have been designed and engineered for durability to save you from costly downtime and budget overruns.
Plowing airport runways, city streets, and parking lots provides unique challenges to winter maintenance professionals. The need to keep these surfaces clear of snow and ice must be balanced against the desire to minimize damage to the road surface and raised obstacles such as runway lights, reflectors, and manhole covers. Dura-Trax Snow Plow Blades are stiff enough to break through frozen snow and ice, yet flexible enough to absorb impacts with raised road hazards. Since the blade is helping to absorb the impact forces, plow driver safety is improved and equipment stress is reduced.
It’s easy to see that Dura-Trax Poly Snow Plow Blades can help you to handle winter’s worst.
Poly Snow Plow Blade Advantages:
- Extremely durable material outlasts rubber and cheaper grades of urethane
- Will not damage roadway markings, reflectors or cobblestone.
- Hard enough to break up packed snow and ice yet soft enough to provide a squeegee clean surface on roads or runways full of slush.
- Available sizes: 6”, 8”, 10”, 12” high x 1” , 1-1/2" or 2” thick. Standard lengths up to 144" long;
(longer lengths and different thicknesses available.)
- Available with mounting slots (3/4” x 3-3/8”) or blank (without punches).
- Resists tearing and chunking, produces low frictional forces and reduced drag.
- Blades flex to absorb impacts and ride-over raised road obstacles, such as manhole covers, thereby reducing impact shock to both drivers and plowing equipment.
- Reversible design provides two usable wear edges for double the life.
- Flexible down to -30° C
- Dura-Trax Blades produce less friction than rubber blades, allowing higher plow speeds.
NOTE: Plows utilizing Dura-Trax Snow Plow Blades must be supported by plow shoes or casters to maximize blade life. Blades should never be used to support the weight of the plow.
For more information about Dura-Trax Snow Plow Blades call 800-283-4621 or click to contact us.